- Kintetsu Railway Nishinokyo Station Walk for about 1 minute to the east.
- Yakushi-ji Temple
Hakuho Precincts(main area) Plan to stay for about 40-50 minutes
Ticket office, Main Hall(Kondo), Great Lecture Hall(Daikodo), East Hall(Toindo), East Pagoda(Toto), West Pagoda(Saito), Jikido Hall
- Genjo Sanzo-in Precincts Plan to stay for about 15 minutes
- Exit Walk straight north to Toshodai-ji Temple for 10 minutes
- Toshodai-ji Temple Plan to stay for 40 minutes. Walk back the same road for 10 minutes to Nishinokyo Station
* Nishinokyo Station is on Kashihara Line of Kintetsu Railway. It is about 40 minutes from Osaka-Namba Station via Saidaiji Station.
Last updated: March 06, 2021
Text by: Yoko